The CAL FIRE San Luis Obispo County Fire Department Training Bureau will be adhering to the following COVID guidelines:
- All students will be required to wear a mask in accordance with California Department of Public Health Guidelines.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in the classroom and we have reduced student class sizes.
- We will also be implementing additional controls/mitigations to include disinfecting tables and chairs each day to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Do not attend training if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not attend training if you are at high risk for serious illness from COVID-19 (seniors, those with certain medical conditions).
May 4-5th, 2021
Confined Space Awareness