The CAL FIRE San Luis Obispo County Fire Department Training Bureau will be adhering to the following COVID guidelines:
- All students will be required to wear a mask in accordance with California Department of Public Health Guidelines.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in the classroom and we have reduced student class sizes.
- We will also be implementing additional controls/mitigations to include disinfecting tables and chairs each day to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Do not attend training if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not attend training if you are at high risk for serious illness from COVID-19 (seniors, those with certain medical conditions).
Rescue Watercraft Technician – SLO County FD Personal
Watercraft Rescue Operations – SFT
November 16, 17, 18, 19, 2020
Low Angle Rope Rescue Operational (LARRO)
December 3, 4, 5, 2020
Rescue Systems 1
December 7-11, 2020
SLO County Volunteer Firefighter Academy
February 6, 2021 – March 7, 2021, Saturdays and Sundays
Jan 21-22 2021
Feb 2,3,4, 2021
Confined Space Awareness
February 16, 2021
March 8-9 2021
Trench Rescue Technician
March 23-25 2021
March 22-26 2021
Rope Rescue Technician
April 19-23 2021
River and Flood/Swift Water Rescue
May 10-14, 2021